Sharp Insight Pro 30" Warming Drawer: Black
Sharp 30" Warming Drawer with 1.8 cu. ft. Capacity, 450 Watt Element, Auto Settings, Proof Settings, Humidity Control and Electronic Touch Controls: Black
The Perfect Pairing
- Sharp introduces the first 30-inch wide Warming Drawer designed as the perfect match for the Sharp Microwave Drawer Oven. Place the Sharp Microwave Drawer Oven in an island or peninsula with this coordinating Warming Drawer below. It's a winning combination for entertaining, preparing dinner for the family, for late arrivals, or making a quick breakfast, lunch or snack.
Concealed Auto-Touch™ Controls
- just inside the drawer are precise, simple to clean and easy to use. Simply open the Warming Drawer and touch the Auto-Touch panel to turn the power on or off, change the temperature or set the timer.
- for 30 minutes or from 1 to 4 hours in one-hour increments. The Continuous On setting programs the Warming Drawer to remain on as long as you wish. The "ON" signal light is visible when the Warming Drawer is closed, so you'll always know when it's in operation.
Six Precise Temperature Settings
- let you choose from 90º F for proofing bread dough to 230º F (High). You can select the best temperature for the foods you are serving.
Variable Humidity Control
- keeps foods moist or crisp, depending on what you're keeping warm.
Large Capacity Stainless Steel Interior
- accommodates oversized plates and serving dishes. One half-rack is included.
Ball Bearing Glides
- fully extend the Warming Drawer for maximum convenience and accessibility
- Cutout Width : 28 1/2"
- Cutout Depth : 23 1/2"
- Cutout Height : 9 1/8"
- Exterior Width : 30"
- Exterior Depth : 26"
- Ex terior Height : 10 3/4"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.