KitchenAid Architect 1.4 Cu. Ft. Microwave with 900 Watts Stainless Steel
Convection cooking provides more even results in less time and provides a second oven option. EasyConvect Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking. Optimawave Technology with True 10-Level Power Control. Custom defrost and reheat cycles remove guesswork from microwave cooking.
|On Sale Now!
|Lower Price in Cart - Ends Today
Why don't we show the price?
- Keep warm function allows you to keep finished dishes warm until serving time
- Soften and melt microwave cycles provide a true low power for delicate tasks such as softening ice cream or melting butter
- Sensor steam cook cycle provides precise steaming for a variety of food types
- Cooking Power Wattage: 900
- Convection Element Wattage: 1600
- Grill Power Wattage: 1600
- Dinner Plate Reheat: Yes
- Steam/Simmer (Sensor): Yes
- Popcorn (Sensor): Yes
- Add A Minute: Add-A-Minute Control
- Control Lock Out Feature: Yes
- Power Levels: Ten
- Convection Rack: Yes
- Stoppable Turntable: Yes
- Handle Material Extruded: Aluminum
- Capacity: 1.4 Cu. Ft.
- Width 29-3/4"
- Depth 25-3/16"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.