KitchenAid 30" Electric Cooktop With 4 Elements And Even-heat Black
Even-Heat Melt settings help maintain the low temperature needed to melt without scorching Premium ceramic-glass surface includes a subtle watermark and wipes clean easily to maintain a stylish appearance Metal control knobs reflect the premium look and feel that is built into the cooktop
|On Sale Now!
|See Price in Cart
Why don't we show the price?
- Fuel Type Electric
- Element Type Smoothtop
- Number of Elements 4
- Left Front Element Type Radiant Single
- Left Front Element Size (Inches) 6
- Left Rear Element Type Single-Ring Round
- Left Rear Element Size (Inches) 10
- Right Front Element Type Radiant Dual
- Right Front Element Size (Inches) 12/9
- Right Rear Element Type Single-Ring Round
- Right Rear Element Size (Inches) 6
- Simmer Yes
- Melt & Hold Yes
- Cooktop Design Ceramic Glass
- Cooktop Controls Infinite Switch
- Hot Surface Indicator Yes
- Left Front Element Wattage (@240V) 1300
- Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V) 3200
- Right Front Element Wattage (@240V) 3000/1900
- Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V) 1200
- Height 5 5/16 Inches
- Depth 22 3/16 Inches
- Width 30 13/16 Inches
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
KitchenAid $1,000 Rebate!
Receive up to a $1,000 MasterCard Prepaid Card with purchase of select KitchenAid Brand appliances.
Type of Promotion:
Valid from: 04/01/13 to 06/30/13
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.