KitchenAid 30" Microwave Hood Combination Oven: Stainless Steel
Auto-cook, reheat, and defrost cycles adjust cook time and power based on quantity, weight, or humidity released. Add 30 seconds control adds time in 30-second increments during or at the end of a cycle. Quick Defrost cycle allows you to quickly defrost one pound of frozen food.
|On Sale Now!
|Lower Price in Cart - Ends Today
Why don't we show the price?
- True 10-level power control helps to eliminate cold spots and overcooked edges
- Motor exhausts up to 300 CFM and gives versatility to microwave hood combination ovens
- Auto-cook, reheat, and defrost cycles adjust cook time and power based on quantity, weight, or humidity released
- Add 30 seconds control adds time in 30-second increments during or at the end of a cycle
- Quick Defrost cycle allows you to quickly defrost one pound of frozen food
- Soften and Melt cycles provide low power for delicate tasks such as softening ice cream or melting chocolate
- Popcorn sensor helps prevent microwave popcorn from burning
- Cooking Power Wattage: 1000
- Warm Hold: Yes
- Popcorn (Sensor): Yes
- Control Lock Out Feature: Cancel Key for 3 Seconds
- Power Levels: Ten
- Cooktop Surface Lighting: High-Low-Off
- Night Light: Yes
- Cooking Rack: Yes
- Exhaust Rating (CFM:) 300
- Odor Removal Filter: (charcoal) 1
- Grease Filter: 2 Grease Filters
- Vent Design: Hidden Midline
- Stoppable Turntable: Yes
- Capacity: 2.0 Cu. Ft.
- Height 17-1/4"
- Depth 16"
- Width 29-15/16"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.