LG 6.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity Electric Double Oven Range: Stainless Steel
The main oven has an impressive 4.4 cu. ft. of room for cooking – enough to bake and broil even extra tall items. At the same time, the smaller 6 in. high upper oven can be used to preheat, defrost, reheat, or broil foods (jobs you want done quickly) without having to wait for the entire oven cavity to heat up!
- Upper Oven 2.32 cu. ft.
- Lower Oven 4.38 cu. ft.
- Total 6.7 cu. ft.
- EasyClean Technology
- Configuration Freestanding Electric Double Oven
- Bake Element (Upper) 2100W / 4 Pass (Exposed Bake)
- Broil Element (Upper) Sheathed Heater, 3200W
- Bake Element (Lower) 2500W / 4 Pass (Exposed Bake)
- Broil Element (Lower) 3800W / 6 Pass
- Oven Cooking Modes Bake, Broil, Proof (lower only), Warm
- Oven Cleaning Features Delay Bake, Delay Clean, Automatic Shut-Off
- Cleaning EasyClean, Self Clean
- Oven Light
- Oven Rack 3 Standard Racks
- Oven Rack Positions 7
- Element Configuration
- Left Front 9” / 2500W
- Left Rear 6” / 1200W
- Right Front 9” / 2500W
- Right Rear 6” / 1200W
- Cooktop Burner Type Radiant
- Cooktop Finish Grey Patterned on Black Ceramic Glass
- Control Location Backsplash
- Control Type IntuiTouch Keypad
- Control Display VFD (Scrolling Display)
- Available Colors Stainless Steel
- Handle Matching Stainless
- Oven Door Feature Large WideView Window, Full SS Wrap
- Height to Cooking Surface (in) 36"
- Amp Rating at 208V 10.3 KW
- Amp Rating at 240V 13.8 W / 57.4 A
- KW Rating at 208V 120/208 VAC
- KW Rating at 240V 120 / 240 VAC
- Warranty 1 year parts and labor (in home service)
- 5 years limited on cooktop and radiant surface units (in home service)
- Oven Interior Dimensions (Upper) (in) (W x H x D) 24 1/2" x 9 9/16" x 18 15/16"
- Oven Interior Dimensions (Lower) (in) (W x H x D) 24 1/2" x 16 5/16" x 18 15/16"
- Overall Depth (in) 28 3/16"
- Overall Height (in) 47 7/16"
- Overall Width (in) 29 7/8"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.