LG 30" Freestanding Electric 6.3 Cu. Ft. Range with 5 Elements Stainless Steel
With 6.3 cubic foot capacity, the oven is ideal for even your largest meals. LG's Infrared Grill has an infrared-heating element that gets your oven to reach broil temperature without the need to preheat, cutting over 20% off your total cooking time.
- Oven Capacity 6.3 cu. ft.
- Configuration Freestanding Electric Oven with Warming Drawer
- Bake Element 3400W / 6 Pass (Hidden Bake)
- Broil Element Infrared Grill
- Oven Cooking Technology True Convection
- Oven Cooking Modes Bake, Broil, Conv Bake, Conv Broil, Warm, Proof, Favorites
- Oven Control Features Delay Bake (up to 12 hours), Delay Clean, Automatic Shut-Off (After 12 hours)
- Cleaning Self Clean (3,4,5 hours)
- Oven Rack 2 Standard Racks, 1 Split Rack, 1 Convection Roast Rack
- Element Size/Wattage
- Left Rear 6"/1,200W
- Right Rear 6"/1,200W
- Center Rear 7"/100W (Warming)
- Left Front 9", 6"/3,200W, 1400W
- Right Front 9", 6"/3,200W, 1400W
- Cooktop Burner Type Radiant
- Cooktop Finish Grey Patterned on Black Ceramic Glass
- Control Location Backsplash
- Control Type IntuiTouch Keypad
- Control Display Scrolling Display / White(Green VFD+Pink Smog)
- Amp Rating at 208V 120 / 208 VAC
- Amp Rating at 240V 120 / 240 VAC
- KW Rating at 208V 11.5 kW
- KW Rating at 240V 15.3 kW
- Roast Rack, 2 Standard Racks, 1 Offset Rack
- 1 Year Parts and Labor (In Home Service)
- 5 Years Limited on Cooktop and Radiant Surface Units
- Cabinet Width 30"
- Overall Depth to door 25 7/8"
- Overall Dept including handle 28 1/4"
- Overall Height 47 1/8"
- Overall Width 29 7/8"
Oven Interior Dimensions
- Width 24 13/16"
- Height 19 11/16"
- Depth 19 1/4"
- Height to Cooking Surface 36"
- Width 22 3/16"
- Height 4 1/2"
- Depth 16 3/8"
- Width 33 11/16"
- Height 50 7/8"
- Depth 30 9/16"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.