Maytag Jetclean Plus Dishwasher With Toughscrub Monochromatic Stainless Steel
Cleans everything from your messiest pans to your finest stemware. High pressure spray jets and increased temperatures power off tough, stuck-on food while finishing steam helps clean and reduce spots on glassware.
|On Sale Now!
|See Price in Cart
Why don't we show the price?
- Jetclean Plus Steam cycle
- 4-Blade Stainless Steel Chopper
- Industry's Most Powerful Motor Available
- Our quietest dishwashers ever at 50 dBA
- 10-year limited warranty on racks, stainless steel tub, and chopper
- Tiered Upper Rack
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- Steam Sanitize option
- Most spray jets in the Industry
- Auto Clean Cycle
- Stainless Steel Interior
- JetClean Plus Wash System
- Premium Dark Duraguard Nylon Racks
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Oversize Capacity Plus Tall Tub
- Wash System: Chopper
- Wash Sensor: OWI
- Number of Cycles: 6
- Light/China Cycle: Yes
- Normal Cycle: Yes
- Rinse Only Cycle: Yes
- Number of Options: 6
- Heated Dry Option: Yes
- Hi Temp Wash Option: Yes
- Sanitize Option: Steam Sanitize
- Delay Wash Option: 2/4/8 Hour
- Control Lockout Option: Yes
- Steam Option: Jet Clean Plus Steam
- Rinse Aid Dispenser: Yes
- Tub Material: Stainless Steel
- Tub Design: Oversize Capacity Plus Tall Tub
- Sound Package: QuietSeries 300
- Sound Tested DBA: 50
- Capacity: 14 Place Settings
- Upper Rack: Yes
- ENERGY STAR Qualified: Yes
- Height 34-1/2"
- Depth 24-1/2"
- Width 23-7/8"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.