Sharp Family-Size 1.4 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave Oven: Black
It has automatic settings for reheating, cooking and defrosting, this microwave features a separate popcorn key, Minute Plus key, and a convenient kitchen timer.
- 1.4 cu. ft. Capacity - provides versatility to accommodate small snacks or large dinner plates and containers.
- 1100 Watts and 11 Power Levels - offer a powerful variety of cooking options that let you cook, boil, defrost, reheat, and more.
- Auto-Touch Digital Controls - are simple to operate and easy to read with a 4-Digit Blue LED Display.
- 12-7/8" Turntable Cooking System - rotates food and helps produce even cooking throughout your dish.
- 16 Preset Options - takes the guesswork out of calculating cooking, reheating and defrosting with fantastic results.
- Multi-Stage Cooking System - can be programmed to complete 2 different microwave cooking cycles.
- Popcorn Key - automatically optimizes the cook setting for microwavable popcorn.
- Shortcuts - make melting, softening, or warming food easier and faster.
- Minute Plus Key - allows you to quickly start the oven on high power for 1-minute intervals with a single touch.
- Child Lock Function - helps prevent unsupervised operation of the oven.
- Time of Day Clock and Timer - is convenient and easy to set.
Cavity Dimensions (inches)
- Depth 16
- Height 9 7/8
- Width 14 7/8
Outside Dimensions (inches)
- Depth 17 3/4
- Height 12 1/4
- Width 21 3/4
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.