Viking 30" D3 Series Warming Drawer With 1.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity: Black
With the 3 D3 Series Warming Drawer's versatile moisture control and temperature settings from 90 to 250 degrees F, you can keep a plate warm, proof bread, or serve piping-hot soup. Dinner will always be the perfect temperature - no matter when you serve it.
Features and Functions
- Temperature settings from 90 to 250 degrees F accommodate all types of food
- Low setting is ideal for plate warming or bread proofing
- High setting keeps soups and sauces piping hot
- Large drawer capacity (1.6 cu. ft.)
- 20 1/2" wide by 6" high
- 22 3/4" deep
- Entire drawer is easily removable for cleaning
- Shipped with two removable stainless steel low racks and removable stainless steel moisture cup
- Low racks cover entire bottom of pan for the largest loads or remove one section for half coverage
- Moisture cup holds water to increase interior humidity
- Powerful 450-watt heating element
- Power "on" indicator light cycles on and off with heating element
- Stainless steel roller-bearing glides for smooth drawer operation
- Shipped standard with chrome knob and handle inserts
- Create your own look with customizable knob and handle inserts
- Three-year full – complete product
- Lifetime limited – stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited – heating elements
- Ninety-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- Cutout Width 28-1/4" (71.8 cm)
- Cutout Depth 23-1/2" (59.7 cm)
- Cutout Height 9-1/4" (23.5 cm)
Flush Mount Option
- Cutout Depth 25-1/8” (63.8 cm)
- Cutout Height 10-1/8” (25.7 cm)
- Cutout Width 29-5/8” (75.3 cm)
: To install the warming drawer in a flush mount application, a flush mount accessory kit is required and sold separately.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.