Viking D3 30" Freestanding Electric Range With 5 Elements: Black - Black Glass Top
The RDSCE freestanding electric range offers Viking performance and style in an all-electric package. The five QuickCook surface elements allow you to get cooking faster and more efficiently. With the exclusive patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system, you'll be sure to always achieve maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
Features and Functions
- Wide variety of surface element sizes and wattages, including a NEW fifth element
- Left front: 8 1/2" 2,000-watt dual element
- Left rear: 6 1/2" 1,200-watt single element
- Center: 12" 3,200-watt triple element
- Right front: 6 1/2" 1,200-watt single element
- Right rear: 8 1/2" 2,000-watt dual element
- QuickCook surface elements utilize ribbon technology: elements reach full power in about three seconds
- Exclusive: largest oven cavity in the industry
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM Standards (See specifications chart for oven interior dimensions)
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec Convection Cook, Convection Roast, Hi Broil, Medium Broil, Low Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, and Convection Defrost
- Exclusive: Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual-bake element provides precise temperature control
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to cook when you are
- Oven has six porcelain-coated rack supports and comes standard with three heavy-duty TruGlide full extension oven racks
- Halogen oven lighting provides excellent visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide better broiling performance
- Shipped standard with 6" high backguard
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Extremely large self-clean convection oven
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface with stainless steel frame offers excellent cleanability
- Durable metal die-cast control knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Customer-removable knobs for easy cleaning
- Shipped standard with chrome knob and handle inserts
- Create your own look with customizable knob and handle inserts
- Three-year full: complete unit
- Lifetime limited: stainless steel exterior
- Ten-year limited: porcelain oven
- Five-year limited: surface/tube burners
- Ninety-day full: cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- Overall Width: 29-7/8"
- Overall Depth To Front Of Side Panel: 25"
- Overall Depth To Front Of Door: 25-3/4"
- Overall Depth To Front Of Control Panel: 27-1/8"
- Overall Depth To End Of Knobs: 29"
- Overall Height: 35 7/8" Min. - 37" Max.
- Oven Interior Width: 25-5/16"
- Oven Interior Depth: 19-1/2"
- Oven Interior Height: 16-1/2"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.