Viking D3 Series 30" Freestanding Gas Range With 5 Burners White
The new 5 burner configuration delivers precision control of varying BTUs on each burner. Inside the oven, the combination of a 30,000 BTU u-shaped burner and 15,000 BTU broiler provide unrivaled along with the convenience of self-clean.
Features and Functions
- Wide variety of BTU ratings to accommodate all types of surface cooking needs – including a NEW fifth burner
- Left front – 18,000 BTU (dual stacked burner)
- Left rear – 8,000 BTU
- Center – 9,000 BTU
- Right front – 17,000 BTU
- Right rear – 12,000 BTU
- Sealed burners with porcelainized, cast-iron burner caps
- Exclusive – SureSpark Ignition System Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even on lowest setting
- Large-capacity oven has six porcelain-coated rack supports and comes standard with three heavy-duty TruGlide full extension oven racks
- High performance cooking modes include Natural Airflow Bake, Convection Bake, Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, and Convection Defrost
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced air flow for even heat distribution
- Exclusive – combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and broiler with SureSpark Ignition System
- 15,000 BTU broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide better broiling performance
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout oven cavity
- Shipped standard with 6" high backguard
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Extremely large self-clean convection oven
- Permanently sealed burners – spills cannot enter the one-piece, tooled and porcelainized burner box
- Durable metal die-cast knobs with child-proof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Customer-removable knobs, grates, and burners/caps for easy cleaning
- Grate design provides continuous cooking surface for easy movement of pots and pans
- Shipped standard with chrome knob and handle inserts
- Create your own look with customizable knob and handle inserts
- Shipped with Liquid Propane Conversion Kit
- Three-year full – complete unit
- Lifetime limited – stainless steel exterior
- Ten-year limited – porcelain oven
- Five-year limited – surface/tube burners
- Ninety-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- Overall Width: 29 7/8"
- Overall Depth To Front Of Side Panel: 25"
- Overall Depth To Front Of Door: 25 3/4"
- Overall Depth To Front Of Control Panel: 27 1/8"
- Overall Depth To End Of Knobs: 29"
- Overall Height: 35 7/8" Min. - 37" Max.
- Oven Interior Width: 23"
- Oven Interior Depth - Overall: 18 3/4"
- Oven Interior Height: 16 1/8"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.