The Samsung 31 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with SodaStream Technology delivers fresh sparkling water directly to your refrigerator. Samsung partnered with SodaStream to bring regular and flavored sparkling waters and sodas to the water and ice dispenser in this refrigerator with SodaSteam’s unique capsule technology. This refrigerator also features numerous other impressive features, including an astounding 31 cu. ft. internal capacity capable of hold nearly anything, 5 tempered glass spill-proof shelves in numerous configurations, and numerous large door bins. The unique middle drawer is great for storing easily accessible foods, like snacks for children, who will be able to easily open the drawer that to the Easy Open Handle. All compartments are well like with high efficiency LEDs designed for complete illumination.
- 31 cu. ft. French door refrigerator
- Energy Star certified
- SodaSteam technology for sparkling water and flavored sodas directly from the water/ice dispenser
- Twin Cooling Plus cooling technology
- Surround Air Flow
- 5 total tempered-glass shelves, including a foldable 1/2 shelf and 2 slide-out shelves
- 6 total door bins, including 3 gallon-sized in the right hand door
- Easy Open Handles on middle drawer and freezer
- 4 step temperature control and Flex Zone temperature zone in the middle drawer
- Ice Blue LED display and control panel
- Automatic ice maker (cubed/crushed) and water dispenser
- High efficiency LED lighting in each compartment
- Cool Tight Door
- Refrigerator capacity: 17.9 cu. ft.
- Middle drawer capacity: 4.1 cu. ft.
- Freezer capacity: 9 cu. ft.
- One (1) Year All Parts and Labor
- Five (5) Years Sealed System Parts and Labor
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download the Energy Guide for this item.
Samsung Kitchen Package
Get $600 back via mail-in rebate!
Purchase a package including a Samsung range, OTR microwave,
refrigerator and dishwasher and receive a Samsung Visa Prepaid Card.
Type of Promotion:
Valid from: 01/05/14 to 04/05/14