Thermador Fully Flush Refrigerator With Professional Handles 30" Stainless Steel
All units feature a heavy duty hinge that allows for a fully flush installation and the ability to support custom panels. Individual Compressor and Evaporator, each column features its own compressor and evaporator ensuring precise temperature control and ideal humidity levels.
Energy Guide Info for Thermador T30BB820SS
- Capacity: 16 Cu. Ft.
- Estimated Yearly Operating Cost: $43.02
- Cost Range of Similar Models: $49 - $61
- Estimated Yearly Electricity Use: 388 kWh
- Your cost will depend on your utility rates and use.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of 11.09 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances
- Dual compressor and dual evaporator
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Full Width Meat Drawer
- Carbon air filter reduces odors and keeps air clean and fresh
- Full length cantilever racks for ultimate adjustability
- Full width glass shelves with metal trim
- Full extension drawers at 90° door opening angle
- Gallon door bins
- Large capacity freezer drawer
- Filtered ice-maker
- SuperCool - Chills food quickly
- SuperFreeze - Freezes food quickly
- Sabbath mode
- Economy mode
- Vacation mode
- Door open alarm
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- 16 cu. ft. Capacity
- Humidity control drawers Yes
- Number of door bins - refrigerator 2
- Water filter replacement indicator No
- Reversible door hinge Yes
- Amps (A) 15
- Frequency (Hz) 60
- Refrigerator gross capacity (cu.ft.) 11
- Freezer gross capacity (cu.ft.) 5
- Total unit gross capacity (cu.ft.) 16
- Width: 29 3/4"
- Depth: 24"
- Case Height: 84"
- Door Depth Clearance: 26 11/16"
- Cutout Width: 30"
- Cutout Depth: 24"
- Cutout Height: 84"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.