Universal Fit for Existing Thru-the-Wall Sleeves
Forget complex retrofits -- Uni-Fit can replace virtually any thru-the-wall air conditioner, from a sleeve designed to fit a standard 26 opening to one as small as 24 1/2 . It s also an excellent value for new installations. It can mount flush with an exterior wall for a clean look so you keep your window view. Choose from cooling-only or cooling with supplemental electric heat models. All models come with a remote control for convenient operation. Our Sizing Guide and Specifications by Model will help you select the appropriate cooling and/or heating capacity.
- Environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant used in all models
- Programmable controls with 12-hour timer lets you program on/off times. Remote included.
- MoneySaver setting saves energy by cycling the fan with the compressor
- Three cooling speeds, plus fan only setting
- Six-way air flow control
- Seacoast protection for added durability in coastal climates
- Slide-out chassis
- Permanent filter
- Sleeves are sold and shipped separately to accommodate new construction and replacement requirements
- Auto re-start feature
Detailed Electrical Information
- Volts Rated: 115
- Cooling Amps: 7.5
- Cooling Watts: 830
- Heating Amps: n/a
- Heating Watts: n/a
- Plug Face (NEMA #): 5-15P
- Power Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Air Circulation: 260 cubic feet per minute
- Est. Yearly Operating Costs: $66
- Moisture Removal: 2.2 pints/24 hours
- Height 14-3/8"
- Width 24"
- Depth 18-1/2"
- Opening Height 15-3/4"
- Opening Width 26-1/8"
- Max. Wall Depth 16-1/4"
Additional Measurement Information
- Depth with Front 20-1/8"
- Min. Extension Into Room 3-3/4"
- Min. Extension Outside 1/2"
- Sleeve: USC
Click here to download the Energy Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.