Viking 16" Side Burner Base Cabinet STAINLESS STEEL
Viking stainless steel cabinets will keep you from running back and forth to the kitchen. All you need for a perfect backyard outing are some wonderful guests and a day of sunshine.
Pricing for this model
is not available online.
Click here to request
a price quote for this item.
To order this item call
our Sales Department
or you may contact
our local showrooms
- Complete stainless steel construction
- Professional-style handles match the look of Viking outdoor appliances
- All cabinets are 30" deep
- Drawers equipped with full extension slides
- Fully concealed door hinges
- Doors may be adjusted to mount left or right hinge
- Heavy-duty, adjustable legs (same as used on ranges)
- Optional, clip-on toe kicks ship standard with all cabinets and accessories
- All installations require locally-supplied custom countertops
- Optional side and back panels may be required for installations not completely built-in
- One-year full warranty - complete unit
- Lifetime limited warranty - rust through on all stainless steel components
- Two-year limited warranty - door hinges and drawer slides
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as painted items and decorative items
- Overall width 15-5/8” (39.7 cm)
- Overall height (from bottom) 34-1/2” (87.6 cm)
- Overall depth (from rear) 29-7/8” (75.9 cm)
- Overall depth (from rear) to end of handle brackets 31-7/8” (81.0 cm)
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.