- The H-300 drinking water system reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb (up to 99%) and effectively absorbs THMs and VOCs. New KDF media controls bacteria and inhibits lime-scale build-up in water-using appliances such as coffee makers and ice makers.
- Faucet must be ordered separately
The Everpure H-300 Drinking Water System reduces or removes the following contaminants:
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs)
- Trihalomethanes (THMs)
- Bacteriostatic Control
- Bad tastes and odors
- Aesthetic chlorine/chloramine
- Dirt and rust
- Giardia lamblia cysts
- Entamoeba histolytica cysts
- Cryptosporidium parvum cysts
- Mold and algae
- Asbestos fibers
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulfides
- 99.9% of all particles one-half micron and larger in size
- Filtration: Removes 99.2% of all particles 1/2 micron and larger in size and 96-100% of tastes and odors from drinking water, including aesthetic chlorine reduction.
- VOC& THM Reduction: Absorbs VOCs & THMs to below Federal standards.
- Lead Reduction: Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb. (up to 99.1%).
- Lime-Scale Reduction: Scale inhibitor blended into Micro-Pure® material reduces mineral build-up in water-using appliances.*
- Flow Rate: Controlled at 0.5 gal/min (1.9 L/min).
- Temperature: 35-100°F (2-38°C) cold water use only.
- Pressure: 10-125 psi. (0.7-8.6 bar), non-shock.
- Capacity: 300 gal. (1136 L).
5 x 5 x 22 in. (13 x 13 x 56 cm) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change.
There are currently no rebates available for this model