The ROM III offers additional features, such as:
- Reduction of lime and scale build-up in appliances that use water
- More efficient filtering, which requires less frequent cartridge change
- Fresh water on demand
- A lower operating cost that is below the price of bottled water
The ROM III also:
- Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- Reduces dirt, rust, oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
- Controls even extreme levels of common “off” tastes and odors, including those that are earthy, moldy and fishy.
- Inhibits limescale build-up in water-using applications.
- The ROM III features a normal production rate of 14.4 gallons per day at a 1/2 gallon per minute flow rate.
- When it’s time to change the ROM III filter, order replacement cartridges EV9273-77 (S-101) and EV9273-70 (TFC) and EV9273-79 (VOC #1).
There are currently no rebates available for this model