As the leader in innovative undercounter refrigeration, Perlick Corporation introduces the World’s First Shallow-Depth Refrigerator. This ground-breaking product is the perfect fit for a variety of hospitality and residential applications where the standard 24-inch depth isn’t. Designers, architects and homeowners alike now have the ability to place a refrigerator in unique applications such as kitchen islands, credenzas and even stacked on top of a counter.
- Refrigerated Volume 3.1 cu. ft.
- Door Swing Clearance 25" minimum
- Electrical 115V, 60Hz., 1 Phase, 2.3 amps
- Plumbing None Required
- Shown in Stainless Steel
- Annual Energy Usage 289 kWh/yr
- 32" height with leveling legs
- Designed for maximum capacity while adhering to strict 34-inch counterheight ADA-compliant requirements
- 18" depth for design flexibility
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Best in Class 700 Btu commercial-grade compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior
- Industry-Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Low E, UV coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection.
- Available with solid stainless steel door, solid wood overlay door, glass with stainless trim door or glass with wood trim door
- Industry Exclusive full-extension pull-out shelves makes finding items and restocking your refrigerator easy
- Full-extension shelves are adjustable
- Stainless steel ball bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- Refrigerator temperature 33- 39F
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model