If you think a Lava Heater looks cool and eye-catching, then you’ll be amazed to learn about its capabilities and functionality. Here is a quick list of some key Lava Heater features:
• Portable and stationary outdoor heaters.
• Can be used all year round - for warmth in the cooler months or as an ambient gas flare for the warmer months.
• Radiates 360° degrees of satisfying warm heat.
• Two options to ignite Lava Heater:
1. Hand held Infra-red remote control -
electronic igniter (battery operated)
2. “Easy Start” - Manual push button ignition
located on device
• Lava Heaters are energy efficient yet provide powerful output.
• Adjustable flame and heat level control - with 5 settings (ON/OFF, Low, Med, & Max).
• Exceptionally durable & weather resistant all year round.
• Constructed of all metal parts and components, including aluminum, powder coated metal & stainless steel.
• Heavy duty commercial “Wheel Kit” - (optional) make moving the Lava Heaterconvenient and simple.
10 year limited warranty.
• Operated by propane gas, with the tank being safely concealed within the inside of the Lava Heater’s base.
• Flame is contained in a specially designed glass tube made from Borosilicate Glass that can produce an astounding 41,000 BTU (Hot Stuff!). This unique type of glass is incredibly strong and shatter resistant.
• Hand held Infra-red remote control - electronic igniter (battery operated), which offers the option of igniting multiple Lava Heaters in unison through the use of one single remote control.
Lava Heater height from top to bottom:
Approximately 8' Ft or 244 cm
• Greatest width at the base of Lava Heater:
Approximately 2’ Ft or 60.96 cm
• Lava Heater Weight:
Approximately 70 Lbs or 31.75 Kg
There are currently no rebates available for this model