Energy Guide for Thermador T30IR800SP
- Capacity: 17.1 Cu. Ft.
- Estimated Yearly Operating Cost: $35.38
- Cost Range of Similar Models: $34 - $42
- Estimated Yearly Electricity Use: 319 kWh
- Your cost will depend on your utility rates and use.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of 11.09 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances
- Dedicated compressor and evaporator
- FreeFlow Cold Air System - Air channel in the door ensures that items stored on the door are as cold as on the shelves
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- FlexTemp Drawer optimized for fish, meat and produce
- Carbon air filter reduces odors and keeps air clean and fresh
- Full length cantilever racks for ultimate adjustability
- Full width glass shelves with metal trim
- Full extension drawers at 90° door opening angle
- Gallon door bins
- SuperCool - Chills food quickly
- Sabbath mode
- Economy mode
- Vacation mode
- Door open alarm
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- 17.1 cu. ft. Capacity
- Amps (A) 15
- Frequency (Hz) 60
- Refrigerator gross capacity (cu.ft.) 17
- Total unit gross capacity (cu.ft.) 17
Thermador One, Two, Free Event!
Save up to $6,097!
Type of Promotion:
Valid from: 01/01/14 to 12/31/14