Universal Fit for Existing Thru-the-Wall Sleeves
Forget complex retrofits -- Uni-Fit can replace virtually any thru-the-wall air conditioner, from a sleeve designed to fit a standard 26" opening to one as small as 24 ½". It's also an excellent value for new installations. It can mount flush with an exterior wall for a clean look so you keep your window view.
Choose from cooling-only or cooling with supplemental electric heat models. All models come with a remote control for convenient operation. Our Sizing Guide and Specifications by Model will help you select the appropriate cooling and/or heating capacity.
Solid-Side Sleeves for Installations in Thicker Walls
Unlike solid-side thru-the-wall air conditioners, window air conditioners have side vents. Covering these vents can restrict air flow, diminish performance and could even void your warranty so we strongly advise against it. Our solid-side sleeve has no side vents. You can install it through walls without compromising performance. See the sleeve and chassis dimension chart for information on maximum wall depth.
Comfort & Convenience
- Six-way air flow control
- Stale air exhaust
- Remote control
- 24-hour programmable timer
- 3-speed fan
- Auto restart
- Washable, antimicrobial filter
- Defrost control
Durability & Quality
- Rotary compressors provide quiet, dependable performance
- Seacoast protection for corrosion resistance in harsh environments
- AHAM certified performance
- UL and C-UL-US listed
- Money Saver setting saves money by conserving energy
- ENERGY STAR qualified models
- Universal-fit trim ring closes gaps between unit and sleeve
- Sleeve designed to fit a standard 26” opening and sleeves as small as 24.5”. (Sleeve sold separately)
- New installations require a USC sleeve, which is sold and shipped separately.
Detailed Electrical Information
- Volts Rated 115
- Cooling Amps 7.5
- Cooling Watts 830
- Heating Amps 10.7
- Heating Watts 1230
- Plug Face (NEMA #) 5-15P
- Power Cord Length 6 ft.
- Air Circulation 260 cubic feet per minute
- Est. Yearly Operating Costs $66
- Moisture Removal 2.2 pints/24 hours
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download the Energy Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model