Universal Fit for Existing Thru-the-Wall Sleeves
Forget complex retrofits -- Uni-Fit can replace virtually any thru-the-wall air conditioner, from a sleeve designed to fit a standard 26 opening to one as small as 24 1/2 . It s also an excellent value for new installations. It can mount flush with an exterior wall for a clean look so you keep your window view. Choose from cooling-only or cooling with supplemental electric heat models. All models come with a remote control for convenient operation. Our Sizing Guide and Specifications by Model will help you select the appropriate cooling and/or heating capacity.
- Environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant used in all models
- Programmable controls with 12-hour timer lets you program on/off times. Remote included.
- MoneySaver setting saves energy by cycling the fan with the compressor
- Three cooling speeds, plus fan only setting
- Six-way air flow control
- Seacoast protection for added durability in coastal climates
- Slide-out chassis
- Permanent filter
- Sleeves are sold and shipped separately to accommodate new construction and replacement requirements
- Auto re-start feature
Detailed Electrical Information
- Volts Rated: 115
- Cooling Amps: 7.5
- Cooling Watts: 830
- Heating Amps: n/a
- Heating Watts: n/a
- Plug Face (NEMA #): 5-15P
- Power Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Air Circulation: 260 cubic feet per minute
- Est. Yearly Operating Costs: $66
- Moisture Removal: 2.2 pints/24 hours
Click here to download the Energy Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model