Kobe Euro Style Wall Mount Hood With 4 Speeds Stainless Steel - 36"
36" Wall Mount Hood with 4 Speeds, QuietMode, Automatic Delay Shutoff and Standby Startup
11% OFF All KOBE Products!
Use Coupon Code KOBE11
at Checkout for 11% Off!
Offer Ends 12/31/2013
- The seamless curves and stylish appearance of the hood will compliment any kitchen.
- Easy Access Controls This model has a four-button control panel
- Light button, Speed button (cycles through Low, Medium, High, & QuietMode), alternate Speed button (cycles through Low, QuietMode, High, & Medium) and On/Off button.
- Light Two bright 12-volt 20-watt halogen lights.
- Filter Option - Tightly sealed baffle filters ( BF-9436 ) Included (ships in a separate box).
- Includes 2 pc. adjustable duct cover 14 1/8 to 27 1/8 "
- Easy to Clean KOBE's unique design, which includes easy to empty catch areas and smooth hood surface, lets you clean the fans without disassembling the hood.
- Parts are checked for defects and designed for trouble free long term use.
- Easy to Install.Our special design makes installation fast and easy.
- Consumption / Ampere 215W / 1.79A
- Voltage 120V 60Hz
- Number of Motors 1
- Design 18-Gauge Seamless / Satin Finish
- Fan Type Squirrel Cage
- Exhaust Top 6" Round
- Controls Electronic Control (4 Buttons)
- 10-Second Standby Startup
- 30-Second Delay Shutoff
- Halogen Lights - 12V 20W x 2
Powerful Twin Motors
- QuietMode- 280 cfm (1.2 sones)
- Low Speed - 420 cfm (2.0 sones)
- Medium Speed - 580 cfm (2.8 sones)
- High Speed - 760 cfm (4.5 sones
- Model No. RA0931DC 1-Piece Extension Duct Cover for 9’~10’ Ceiling
- Model No. RA0946DC 1-Piece Extension Duct Cover for 10’~11’ Ceiling
- Model No. SSP36 36” Stainless Steel Back Panel (36” x 1/10”)
- Width: 35-1/4"
- Depth: 20-1/2"
- Height: 12-1/4"
- Exhaust Duct: Top 6" Round
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.