Viking D3 30" Freestanding Dual-fuel Range With 5 Burners Stainless Steel
As efficient as it is beautiful, the new 5 burner configuration delivers precision control of varying BTUs on each burner. And with the largest oven capacity and one of the fastest preheat times on the market.
Price Includes Instant Rebate!
Features and Functions
- Wide variety of BTU ratings to accommodate all types of surface cooking needs – including a NEW fifth burner
- Left front – 18,000 BTU (dual stacked burner)
- Left rear – 8,000 BTU
- Center – 9,000 BTU
- Right front – 17,000 BTU
- Right rear – 12,000 BTU
- Sealed burners with porcelainized, cast-iron burner caps
- Exclusive – SureSpark Ignition System
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Exclusive – largest oven cavity in the industry
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standard (See specifications chart for oven interior dimensions)
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec Convection Cook, Convection Roast, Hi Broil, Medium Broil, Low Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, and Convection Defrost
- Exclusive – Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to cook when you are
- Oven has six porcelain-coated rack supports and comes standard with three heavy-duty TruGlidefull extension oven racks
- Halogen oven lighting provides excellent visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide better broiling performance
- Shipped standard with 6" high backguard
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Extremely large self-clean convection oven
- Permanently sealed burners – spills cannot enter the one-piece tooled and porcelainized burner box
- Durable metal die-cast knobs with child-proof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Customer removable knobs, grates, and burners/caps for easy cleaning
- Grate design provides continuous cooking surface for easy movement of pots and pans
- Shipped standard with chrome knob and handle inserts
- Create your own look with customizable knob and handle inserts
- Shipped standard with Liquid Propane Conversion Kit
- Three-year full – complete unit
- Lifetime limited – stainless steel exterior
- Ten-year limited – porcelain oven
- Five-year limited – surface/tube burners
- Ninety-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- Overall Width: 29-7/8"
- Overall Depth To Front Of Side Panel: 25"
- Overall Depth To Front Of Door: 25-3/4"
- Overall Depth To Front Of Control Panel: 27-1/8"
- Overall Depth To End Of Knobs: 29"
- Overall Height: 35-7/8" Min. - 37" Max.
- Oven Interior Width: 25-5/16"
- Oven Interior Depth - Overall: 19-1/2"
- Oven Interior Height: 16-1/2"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
Viking New Year New Kitchen
Instant Rebate Up to $500
Type of Promotion:
Valid from: 01/01/13 to 06/30/13
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.