Viking 3 Series Rear Downdraft Stainless Steel - 30"
As a gourmet, you want to fill your kitchen with only the freshest ingredients – including the air. And Viking downdraft systems not only silently subdue even the most pungent cooking aromas, they look fantastic doing it.
Pricing for this model
is not available online.
Click here to request
a price quote for this item.
To order this item call
our Sales Department
or you may contact
our local showrooms
Features and Functions
- For use with Viking cooktops
- Suitable for both island and wall installations
- Remote-mounted control
- Installs on the countertop and allows user to operate the downdraft without having to reach over cooking surface/vessels
- Raises and lowers at the touch of a button
- When not in use, the unit retracts and rests flush with the cooking surface
- Four variable fan speeds ensure efficient ventilation
- Delay/off feature allows operation for 10 minutes before automatically shutting off
- Removable, easy-to-clean filters are dishwasher-safe and sized
- Filter alert reminds user to clean filters after approximately 30 hours of use
- Choose from interior- or exterior-power ventilators
- 500 CFM interior ventilator kit (VIDV500)
- 900 CFM exterior ventilator kit (VEDV900)
- 1,200 CFM exterior ventilator kit (VEDV1200)
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking downdrafts; use of non-Viking kits voids the product warranty
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS); remote-mounted control is black with stainless steel frame
- Three-year full – complete unit
- Lifetime limited – stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited – all ventilator motors
- Ninety-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.