Scotsman 15" Gourmet Ice Machine With Gravity Feed Stainless Steel - With Unfinished Front
15" Under-Counter Gourmet Ice Machine with 26 lbs. Storage Capacity, 65 lbs. Ice Production, Gourmet Cube Clear Ice, Water-Quality Sensor, Self-Closing Door, User-Friendly Control Panel and Requires Custom Panel.
Requires Door Accessory or Custom Door
- 15" cabinet width, produces up to 65 lbs. of gourmet ice in 24 hours. Stores up to 26 lbs.
- Uniquely-shaped, crystal-clear, slow-melting, taste-free, odorless ice - won’t dilute the flavor of drinks.
- Uses less than half the energy and one third the water of previous model
- Designed with sleek new styling and virtually disappears when installed with a custom wood front that matches surrounding cabinetry. Finish options to choose from include, stainless, black or white front panel kits if a custom wood front panel is not used. A kit is available to adapt an existing custom wood front panel on the new ice machine.
- Outdoor stainless steel model available.
- Water-quality sensor detects hard water conditions and control system purges mineral laden water with every harvest cycle, which helps extend the time between cleanings.
- Lighted bin and self-closing door.
- User-friendly control panel informs whether power is on, alerts a no-water condition, and a time to clean reminder.
- With Gravity Flow Drain Tube
24 Hour Ice Production:
- 70 deg. Air/50 deg. Water) - 65 lb / 30 kg
- 90 deg. Air / 70 Deg. Water) - 50 lb / 23 kg
- Bin Storage Capacity: 26 lb / 12 kg
- Condenser Type: Air
- Electrical (Volts/Hz/Phase; 115/60/1)
- Amps: 5
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15
- Refrigerant: R-134A
- Overall Width: 14 7/8"
- Overall Depth without Door Panel: 22"
- Overall Height: 33 3/8" to 34 3/8"
- Custom Panel Width: 14 7/8"
- Custom Panel Depth: 5/8" to 3/4"
- Custom Panel Height: 29 3/8" to 30 3/8"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.