Bosch 500 Series 24" Fully Integrated Dishwasher: Custom Panel
- Stainless Steel TallTub
- Real Stainless Steel Fascia Panel
- Red Remaining Time Display
- 48 dBA- No quieter dishwasher in its class
- InfoLight Beams on the Floor to Indicate Dishwasher is Running
- 4 Wash Cycles and 2 Options
- Sanitize Option eliminates bacteria and enhances drying results
- Saves up to 280 gallons of water each year
- 259 kwh/yr - Energy Star
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Requirements for Water by 69%
- EcoSense Reduces Energy Usage by up to 20%
- Half Load Cycle for small loads
- AquaStop Leak Protection
- Multi-Function LED with Remaining Time
- 19 h Delay Start Timer
- 14 Place Setting Capacity
- 500 Series Racks
- RackMatic Automatically Adjustable Upper Rack
- Duo-Flex Silverware Basket
- Extra Tall Item Sprinkler Cleans Items 22" Tall
- Number of programs: 4
- Program 1: Power Scrub Plus US
- Program 2: Auto US
- Program 3: Regular US
- Number of options: 2
- Cycle Options: Sanitation
- Tub material: Stainless steel
- Concealed heating element: Yes
- Display: Yes
- Leak Protection System: Aqua Stop
- Interior light: No
- Water softener: No
- Load sensor: No
- Variable spray pressure: No
- Sanitized indicator light: Yes
- Filtration type: 3-fold
- Five-level wash: Yes
- ChildLock: No
- Accessories Parts: large item spray head, Small upper cutlery rack
- Watts (W): 1400 W
- Current (A): 12 A
- Volts (V): 120 V
- Frequency (Hz): 60 Hz
- Tub type: TallTub
- Plug type: Fixed connection
- Height 33-7/8"
- Width 23-9/16"
- Depth 21-11/16"
Required Cutout Dimensions
- Height 33-7/8"
- Width 24"
- Depth 24"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.