Electrical Outlet Information
Room Sizing Guide
Friedrich 23,500 BTU Room Air Conditioner:
The Friedrich SM24M30 23,500-BTU window air conditioner is part of Friedrich's Kühl Programmable ultra premium cooling line, which includes Energy Star® qualified units designed with commercial grade durability for home or commercial use.
- Commercial grade durability
- Optional wired wall thermostat
- Built-in programmable 7 day thermostat with 24 hr. timer
- 4 cooling and 4 fan-only speeds
- Automatic temperature and fan speed adjustment
- Comfortwatch technology samples the air to more accurately maintain the set temperature
- 8-way air flow control
- Temperature readout can alternately display set temperature, room temperature and outdoor temperature, or digital clock as selected
- Optional control panel lockout
- Scratch resistant cabinet
- LCD panel auto dims if not in use and includes a nightlight mode
- 7 yr. battery provides back up system that saves settings if power is interrupted
- Auto Fan mode saves money by conserving energy
- Energy Star® qualified
- Environmentally-friendly R-410A refrigerant used
- Recyclable packaging
- RoHS compliant
- Height 17 15/16"
- Width 25 15/16"
- Depth 29"
- Min. width 27 3/8"
- Max. width 42"
- Opening height 18 3/16"
- Opening width 26 3/16"
- Max. wall depth 7 3/8"
Additional Measurement Information
- Depth to Louvers 8 3/4"
- Sleeve Size M
Click here to download the Energy Guide for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.