Wolf E Series 30" Single Electric Wall Oven With Dual Convection Oven Stainless Steel - Framed
The E series built-in design allows the front of the oven to be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry for a more integrated look or used in the standard application, where the oven trim will overlap the cabinet face. With the dual convection fans, E series ovens offer ten different cooking modes.
Pricing for this model
is not available online.
Click here to request
a price quote for this item.
To order this item call
our Sales Department
or you may contact
our local showrooms
- Oven Interior Capacity 4.5 cu ft
- 240/208 V AC
- 60 Hz, 30 amp circuit
- 5.1 kW at 240 V
- 3.8 kW at 208 V
- Dual convection logic control system .
- Ten cooking mode and proof.
- Touch control panel with LCD display.
- Cobalt blue porcelain oven interior.
- Six-level rack guides with three adjustable oven racks
- One full-extension easy glide
- One full-extension door glide and one standard.
- Large viewing double-pane window.
- Dual interior halogen lighting.
- Hidden bake element and recessed broil.
- Temperature probe and receptacle.
- Self-clean, delayed start, timed cook and Sabbath features.
- Balanced door hinges assure smooth opening and closing of the door.
Related Accessories Available
- Full-Extension Ball Bearing Oven Rack (8126920)
- Three Oven Racks (803039)
- Three Dehydration Racks (804683)
- 30" Baking Sheet (815877)
- Temperature Probe (808652)
- Broiler Pan (819377)
- Bake Stone Kit (807143)
- Overall Width 29 7 /8"
- Overall Height 27 7 /8"
- Overall Depth 23 3 /4"
- Oven Door Clearance 22"
- Opening Width 28 1 /2"
- Min Inset Width 30 3 /8"
- Opening Height 27 3 /16"
- Min Inset Height 28 1 /2"
- Oven Interior Dimensions 25" W x 16 1 /2" H x 19" D
Minimum Cabinet Depth
- Standard 24"
- Flush Inset 25"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.