U-Line 14" Marine/rv Crescent Ice Maker With 12 Lbs. Ice Storage Black 110v
High performance along with energy efficiency and custom styling are the defining features of the U-Line family of ice makers. As developer and manufacturer of the world's first built-in undercounter ice maker, U-Line has always been at the forefront of the industry. There are more U-Line ice makers onboard boats and RV's than any other brand of ice maker in the world.
- Makes lots of ice - fast! An abundant supply of ice cubes in an amazingly short time
- Daily ice rate up to 23 lbs.
- Ice storage capacity up to 12 lbs.
- Short/Low Profile: takes up minimal amount of space
- Requires no drain: Can be easily installed in any area and needs only a 1/4 inch outside diameter water line connection
- Corrosive resistant components: Hinges & fasteners are stainless steel to resist corrosion
- UV resistant components. White model features a metal door frame & handle, and specially coated grille withstand adverse effects of the sun
- Conserves water: Makes over 20 lbs. of ice cubes daily from only 2-3/4 gallons of water
- Conserves energy: Use less electricity than a 75-watt light bulb
- Field reversible door with zero clearance door swing
- 1/2 inch wide mounting flange for easy mounting in surrounding cabinets
- Add 1 1/2" to depth for water line connection
- Field Reversible Door
- No Drain Required
- Approximate Daily Ice Production 23 lbs.
- Ice Cube Storage Capacity 12 lbs.
- Defrost Technology Manual
- Available in 220/230V 50/60Hz CE Mark
- Run Amps 2.5
- Maximum Start Amps 18.0
- Height 18-7/8"
- Width 15-1/8"
- Depth with Door 24-13/16"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.