U-Line 15" Marine/RV Crescent Ice Maker With 23 lbs. of Ice Storage: Stainless Steel 110V
High performance along with energy efficiency and custom styling are the defining features of the U-Line family of ice makers. As developer and manufacturer of the world's first built-in undercounter ice maker, U-Line has always been at the forefront of the industry. There are more U-Line ice makers onboard boats and RV's than any other brand of ice maker in the world.
- Makes lots of ice - fast! An abundant supply of ice cubes in an amazingly short time
- Daily ice rate up to 25 pounds
- Ice storage capacity up to 25 pounds
- Stainless steel cabinet & front door panel with black handle, door frame, and grille
- Requires no drain: Can be easily installed in any area and needs only a 1/4 inch outside diameter water line connection
- Corrosive resistant components: Hinges & fasteners are stainless steel to resist corrosion
- Conserves water: Makes over 20 lbs. of ice cubes daily from only 2-3/4 gallons of water
- Accepts a 1/4” flat or raised insert custom door panel
- Field reversible door with zero clearance door swing
- Add 1 1/2" to depth for water line connection
- Accepts a 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel
- Field Reversible Door
- No Drain Required
- Approximate Daily Ice Production 25 lbs.
- Ice Cube Storage Capacity 25 lbs.
- Defrost Technology Manual
- Available in 220/230V 50/60Hz CE Mark
- Run Amps 2.5
- Maximum Start Amps 18
- Height 27-1/2"
- Width 14-15/16"
- Depth with Door 20"
- Floor to bottom of door 8-15/16"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.