Thermador Freedom 24" Built-in Fully Flush Freezer Column Stainless Steel - Right Hinge
Each column features its own compressor and evaporator ensuring precise temperature control and ideal humidity levels. When columns are installed side-by-side, Freedom Refrigeration gives you all the benefits of a dual compressor and dual evaporator system.
Energy Guide for Thermador T24ID800
- Capacity: 12.0 Cu. Ft.
- Estimated Yearly Operating Cost: $57.67
- Cost Range of Similar Models: $56 - $65
- Estimated Yearly Electricity Use: 520 kWh
- Your cost will depend on your utility rates and use.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of 11.09 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances
- Dedicated compressor and evaporator
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Flush all stainless steel exterior ice and water dispenser
- LED-Illuminated Dispenser
- Oversized Dispenser Opening
- Rapid Water Replenishment System
- Chilled water, crushed and cubed ice
- FreeFlow Ice System
- Full length cantilever racks for ultimate adjustability
- Full Width Metal Freezer Shelves
- Full extension drawers at 90° door opening angle
- Oversized Freezer Basket
- SuperFreeze - Freezes food quickly
- Sabbath mode
- Economy mode
- Vacation mode
- Door open alarm
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- 12 cu. ft. Capacity
- Amps (A) 15
- Frequency (Hz) 60
- Plug type 120V-3 prong
- Refrigerator gross capacity (cu.ft.) 12
- Freezer gross capacity (cu.ft.) 12
- Total unit gross capacity (cu.ft.) 12
- Width: 23 3/4"
- Depth: 24"
- Case Height: 84"
- Door Height: 79 7/8"
- Door Depth Clearance: 20 11/16"
- Cutout Width: 24"
- Cutout Depth: 24"
- Cutout Height: 84"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.