Thermador Freedom Built-In Fully Flush Fresh Food Column: Custom Panel - 30"
Energy Guide for Thermador T30IR800SP
- Capacity: 17.1 Cu. Ft.
- Estimated Yearly Operating Cost: $35.38
- Cost Range of Similar Models: $34 - $42
- Estimated Yearly Electricity Use: 319 kWh
- Your cost will depend on your utility rates and use.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of 11.09 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances
- Dedicated compressor and evaporator
- FreeFlow Cold Air System - Air channel in the door ensures that items stored on the door are as cold as on the shelves
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- FlexTemp Drawer optimized for fish, meat and produce
- Carbon air filter reduces odors and keeps air clean and fresh
- Full length cantilever racks for ultimate adjustability
- Full width glass shelves with metal trim
- Full extension drawers at 90° door opening angle
- Gallon door bins
- SuperCool - Chills food quickly
- Sabbath mode
- Economy mode
- Vacation mode
- Door open alarm
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- 17.1 cu. ft. Capacity
- Amps (A) 15
- Frequency (Hz) 60
- Refrigerator gross capacity (cu.ft.) 17
- Total unit gross capacity (cu.ft.) 17
- Width: 29 3/4"
- Depth: 24"
- Case Height: 84"
- Door Depth Clearance: 26 11/16"
- Cutout Width: 30"
- Cutout Depth: 24"
- Cutout Height: 84"
Thermador One, Two, Free Event!
Save up to $6,097!
Type of Promotion:
Valid from: 01/01/14 to 12/31/14
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.