TRUE Undercounter Dual-Tap Beverage Dispenser : Stainless Steel - Right Hinge
Airflow technology delivers a frosty and refreshing beverage, while the digital control panel allows you to set the temperature as low as 33 degrees. UL-rated for outdoor use, this can also be used as an outdoor kegerator on your patio.
Pricing for this model
is not available online.
To order this item call
our Sales Department
or you may contact
our local showrooms
- Free Standing or Built-in for any Setting
- 300 Series Stainless Steel Interior/Exterior
- Oversized/Balanced Forced Air Refrigeration System
- 2" Commercial Grade Stainless Steel Insulated Door Frame Technology
- Electronic Door Mounted, Blue Led Temperature Display with Led Light Control
- White Led Interior Lighting
- Flexible Designed Shelving System
- Standard Key Lock on Door
- Exclusive Airflow Technology
- Energy Star Qualified
- 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty with an Additional 3 Years on the Sealed System
- UL Rated for Outdoor Use
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Amps: 1.9
- Power Cord Length: 8'
- Shelving: 1 wire shelf
- Total Capacity: 5.7 ft3, or one 1/4 barrel or two 1/6 barrels
- Lighting: White LED
- Temperature: Set to 35˚F with a 33˚F - 65˚F range
- Comes standard with dual-tap tower, C02 tank, C02 regulator valve with 2-way manifold and (2) low profile tappers
- Width 23-15/16"
- Depth 24-19/32"
- Height 34"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.