TRUE Dual Zone 45 Bottle Wine Cabinet Stainless Steel With Glass - Left Hinge
5 glide out wine racks and 1 floor cradle that accommodates a total of 45 bottles. 2 independent zones that can be adjusted from 35F (1.7C) to 65F (18.3C). TrueFlex shelving system that allows convertibility of either zone to a beverage center.
True’s dual-zone wine storage system has been designed to preserve your favorite vintage. Two independent zones allow for complete flexibility with a temperature range from 35F to 65F. Equipped with vibrationdampening racks that cradle up to 45 bottles ensures the ideal environment for your collection. Patented TriLumina LED lighting gently illuminates your wine and allows you to choose from white, amber, or blue. Discover the most versatile wine storage system below.
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Amps: 1.9
- Power Cord Length: 8"
- Annual kWh Consumption: 320
- Industry exclusive 300 series stainless steel interior and exterior.
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for integrated installation.
- Patented TriLumina LED lighting gently illuminates your wine and allows you to choose from white, amber, or blue with the push of a button.
- Low-E, double pane, UV tinted glass.
- True Precision Control with steel touch technology and readout provides digital accuracy within 1 degree.
- 5 glide out wine racks and 1 floor cradle that accommodates a total of 45 bottles.
- 2 independent zones that can be adjusted from 35F (1.7C) to 65F (18.3C).
- TrueFlex shelving system that allows convertibility of either zone to a beverage center.
- Star K compliant.
- Ability to connect to a home security system.
- Standard with lock.
- Industry exclusive UL rated for outdoor use.
- Width 23-7/8"
- Depth 23-7/8"
- Height 34-1/4"
- Wine Storage: 45 Bottles
- Opening Width 24"
- Opening Depth 24"
- Opening Height 34-1/2"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.