Viking 1.0 Cu. Ft. Undercounter DrawerMicro Oven Stainless Steel
The slim design and heavy-duty construction of the Professional DrawerMicro maximizes kitchen space, so you can conveniently tuck it away under countertops, in an island, or beneath your wall oven. Automatic drawer-style access capitalizes on the 1.0 cubic foot capacity to surprising - and easy - effect. And 11 sensor cooking options make cooking anything a breeze.
Pricing for this model
is not available online.
Click here to request
a price quote for this item.
To order this item call
our Sales Department
or you may contact
our local showrooms
- Commercial-type styling and design
- Opens and closes with the touch of a button
- Digital LCD display
- 11 pre-set sensor cook options
- Sensor popcorn/sensor reheat - pop popcorn and reheat foods without calculating times
- Automatic sensor defrost function
- Add-A-Minute allows a minute of extra cooking time to be added with the touch of a button
- Warm/Hold feature allows food to be kept warm for up to 30 minutes
- Child Lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation
- Built-timer function
Functional Oven Cavity
- 1 cubic ft. oven capacity
- Maximum functionality in minimized space
- Interior light
- Place underneath countertop or under any electric or gas wall oven
- Built-in trim kit not required
- Three-year full covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - magnetron tube
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- VMOD241 - 24" wide Professional DrawerMicro Oven
- Width : 23 7/8"
- Depth : 23 3/8"
- Height : 15 5/8"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.