Viking Professional 24" Undercounter Double Drawer Refrigerator Stainless Steel
Get all the convenience of an extra refrigerator without the cumbersome extra refrigerator. Refrigerated Drawers add two storage spaces wherever you want them, for whatever you need. A hidden touch pad and precision temperature control - from 33 to 39 degrees F - keep food fresh and beverages chilled.
- Electronic controls with digital temperature readout
- Temperature can be adjusted from 33 to 39 degrees F
- Can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- 5.3 cubic feet of storage
- 200-lb. capacity full extension drawers capacity
- LED lighting
- Energy Star qualified
Construction and Design
- Forced air cooling system
- Powerful 700 BTU compressor
- Stainless steel interior
- Stainless steel exterior cabinet
- Tru-Flush design allows refrigerator to fit flush into 24” deep installation cutout
- Undercounter or freestanding installation
- Super quiet 32-39 db sound rating
- Black kickplate
- Adjustable leveling legs
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS) only
- Three-year full – covers complete unit
- Six-year full – sealed system
- Lifetime limited – stainless steel exterior
- 12-year limited – sealed system
- Ninety-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- * Warranty valid on Viking
- Overall Width: 23 7/8"
- Overall Depth: 26 9/16"
- Overall Height: 34 1/4"
- Cutout Width: 24"
- Cutout Depth: 24"
- Cutout Height: 34 1/2" - 35 1/2"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.