Viking 24" Undercounter Wine Cellar With 45-Bottle Capacity STAINLESS STEEL - Left Hinge
Prevent premature aging and sedimentation of your wines with a Viking undercounter wine cellar. Five fully-extendable shelves store up to 45 bottles horizontally within an easily adjustable temperature range from 40 to 65 degrees F.
Pricing for this model
is not available online.
Click here to request
a price quote for this item.
To order this item call
our Sales Department
or you may contact
our local showrooms
- Electronic controls with digital temperature readout
- Temperature can be adjusted from 40 to 65 degrees F
- Can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Five full extension wine shelves
- Accommodates 45 bottles (5 on bottom)
- Shelves can be removed and adjusted to store large bottles
- Dual pane and argon filled Low ‘E’ energy efficient glass doors
- LED display lighting
Construction and Design
- Forced air cooling system
- Powerful 700 BTU compressor
- Stainless steel interior
- Stainless steel exterior cabinet
- Tru-Flush design allows refrigerator to fit flush into 24” deep installation cutout
- Undercounter or freestanding installation
- Self-closing door
- Super quiet 32-39 db sound rating
- Black kickplate
- Adjustable leveling legs
Finish and Design Options
- Available in clear glass door
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- Three-year full – covers complete unit
- Six-year full – sealed system
- Lifetime limited – stainless steel exterior
- 12-year limited - sealed system
- Ninety-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- * Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- Overall Width: 23 7/8"
- Overall Depth: 26 9/16"
- Overall Height: 34 1/4"
- Cutout Width: 24"
- Cutout Depth: 24"
- Cutout Height: 34 1/2" - 35 1/2"
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.