Thermador 30" Convection Warming Drawer Custom Panel
The Thermador Convection Warming Drawer features our industry exclusive SoftClose drawer. The ceramic warming surface heats and warms efficiently, keeps food hot until it's ready to serve and it is also easier to clean.
- NEW SoftClose drawer door. Ultra smooth closing of the warming drawer. Thermador exclusive feature
- Telescopic ball-bearing rails offer smooth handling and support up to 55 lbs
- Warming Mode with three convenient temperature settings
- Powerful 400-watt convection heater
- Spacious 2.5 cu.ft. cavity holds up to 32 dinner plates
- Exclusive glass ceramic surface features numerous conducting paths which ensure quick and even heating
- State-of-the-art glass ceramic heating surface with powerful 535W element heats surface more evenly compared to standard warming drawer
- Heat large stacks of plates evenly, quickly and effortlessly
- Glass ceramic surface for easy cleaning
- Hot surface indicator for added safety
- Drawer has open sides for easy and convenient access
- Automatic shut-off timer
- NEW: side supports, door liner and inner front face now in bold stainless steel design
- Built-in Convection Warming Drawer is the perfect companion for any Thermador Wall Oven
- Premium touch control
- Blue digital display
- Cutout Width : 28 1/2"
- Cutout Depth : 24"
- Cutout Height : 10"
- Exterior Width : 30"
- Exterior Depth : 22 1/4"
- Exterior Height : 11 1/4"
Click here to download Product Specifications for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.