Electrical Outlet Information
Room Sizing Guide
Friedrich 15,000 BTU Thru-the-Wall Air Conditioner:
15,000 BTU Thru-the-Wall Air Conditioner with Electric Heat, 290 CFM Room Air Circulation, 3-Speed Fan, Auto Restart and Remote Control
- Room Air Circulation:290 CFM
- Cooling Capacity:15,000/14,600 BTU
- Heating Capacity:11,000/9,100 BTU
- Cooling Amps:8.3/8.2A
- Heating Amps:16.0/14.7A
- Moisture Removal:4.2 Pints/Hour
- Cooling Watts:1756/1718 Watts
- Heating Watts:3550/2950 Watts
- Circuit Breaker Rating:250V - 20A
- Plug Face:NEMA # 6-20P
- Environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant used in all models.
- Commercial Grade Thru-the-wall Electric Heat models mount flush with exterior walls to create a sleek appearance and unobstructed window views.
- May be installed almost anywhere on a wall for optimal placement.
- Solid side chassis allows for installation into thicker walls than standard room air conditioners.
- Exact fit for Fedders A sleeves. Fits Fedders B sleeves with kit.
- The most Energy Efficient Solid-side Air Conditioner available.
- Money Saver setting saves energy by turning the fan on and off with the compressor.
- The Smart Fan feature adjusts the fan speed to maintain the desired temperature.
- Easy-to-clean filter.
- 3 Speed Fan.
- Auto memory backup.
- Easy-to-reach top-mounted controls.
- Depth:16 3/4"
- Depth with Front:23"
- Height:16 3/4"
- Min. Extension Into Room:7 1/2"
- Min. Extension Outside:9/16"
- Thru-the-Wall Finished Hole Width:27 1/4"
- Thru-the-Wall Finished Hole Height:17 1/4"
- Thru-the-Wall Max. Depth:15 5/16"
Click here to download the Energy Guide for this item.
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.