Whirlpool 7.4 Cu. Ft. Duet Electric Dryer With Advanced Sensing White
7.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity. Quick Refresh Steam Cycle. Wrinkle Shield Plus Option (up to 140 Minutes). Quiet Dry Plus Noise Reduction System. Tap Touch Controls. Static Reduce Option. Direct Water Installation Method.
|On Sale Now!
|See Price in Cart
Why don't we show the price?
- 10 Automatic Cycles
- 5 Temperature Settings
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Normal Cycle
- Delicate Cycle
- Quick Dry Cycle
- Timed Drying
- LED Display
- Reversible Door
- Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- Stainless Steel Drum
- Interior Drum Light
- EcoBoost option
- Advanced Moisture Sensing System
- Quad Baffles
- Total Capacity: 7.4 Cu. Ft.
- Top Finish: Painted
- Drum Material: Stainless Steel
- Reversible Door: Reversible Side-Swing Door
- Door Swing: Side Swing
- Controls: Electronic Control
- Drum Light: LED Auto/Selectable w/Fade
- Lint Screen Location: Front-Mounted Lint Screen
- Vent Length: 64
- Heavy Duty: Yes
- Normal: Yes
- Bulky: Yes
- Wrinkle Control Time: 140 Minutes
- Steam Refresh: Quick Refresh - 1-12 garments
- Wrinkle Guard: Wrinkle Shield w/ Steam
- End of Cycle Signal: On / Off End Of Cycle Signal
- Cool Down: Cool Down
- Number of Temperatures: 5
- Height 38-13/16"
- Depth 30-15/16"
- Width 27"
Click here to download Care and Use Guide for this item.
Click here to download Installation Instructions for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.