Electrical Outlet Information
Room Sizing Guide
Friedrich 12,500 Btu Thru-the-wall Air Conditioner With Heat Pump
12,500 BTU Thru-the-Wall Air Conditioner with Heat Pump, 3 Speed Fan, Electronic Controls and 280 CFM Room Air Circulation
- Energy Star Qualified:No
- Room Air Circulation:280 CFM
- Cooling Capacity:12,500/12,100 BTU
- Heating Capacity:10,400/10,000 BTU
- Cooling Amps:6.4/6.8A
- Heating Amps:5.4/5.7A
- Moisture Removal:3.2 Pints/Hour
- Cooling Watts:1389/1352 Watts
- Heating Watts:1182/1136 Watts
- Circuit Breaker Rating:250V - 20A
- Plug Face:NEMA # 6-20P
- Commercial Grade Thru-the-wall Heat Pumps models mount flush with exterior walls to create a sleek appearance and unobstructed window views.
- May be installed almost anywhere on a wall for optimal placement.
- Solid side chassis allows for installation into thicker walls than standard room air conditioners.
- Exact fit for Fedders A sleeves.
- Fits Fedders B sleeves with kit.
- The most Energy Efficient Solid-side Air Conditioner available.
- Money Saver setting saves energy by turning the fan on and off with the compressor.
- The Smart Fan feature adjusts the fan speed to maintain the desired temperature.
- Easy-to-clean filter.
- 3 Speed Fan.
- Auto memory backup.
- Easy-to-reach top-mounted controls.
- Sleeves sold and shipped separately.
- Remote Control Features
- 24 hour programmable timer.
- Money Saver setting saves energy by cycling the fan with the compressor.
- Smart Fan auto-adjusts fan speed to maintain desired temperature.
- Auto-memory backup.
- Depth:16 3/4"
- Depth with Front:23"
- Height:16 3/4"
- Min. Extension Into Room:7 1/2"
- Min. Extension Outside:9/16"
- Thru-the-Wall Finished Hole Width:27 1/4"
- Thru-the-Wall Finished Hole Height:17 1/4"
Click here to download the Energy Guide for this item.
There are currently no rebates available for this model
*The images provided on this page provide overall product appearance. You cannot rely entirely on the product image to determine the actual item. Some images have been provided to demonstrate a product feature or design, but may not be the actual product because the actual product image could not be obtained. You must verify the model number, features, description and dimensions to determine if this is the correct item. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that result/resulted from the image as opposed to the model, description, features or color.