The Kids are Back in School
Time for a New Washer?
Check Out These Deals at UAKC
Kids in school means more dirty clothes and more visits to the laundry room. If it’s time to get rid of that old clunky washing machine, you should check out the new washers at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center (UAKC). Here are three very different washers from three different manufacturers.
First is this traditonal top load washing machine from General Electric. It has a center post agitator and is a very economical choice.
GE® 3.7 DOE cu. ft. capacity Extra Action basket
- Dual-action agitator
- Provides gentle, dual-wash action
- Extra Action ribbed basket
- Removes more moisture than smooth baskets
- Rotary electromechanical controls
- Make it simple to set cycles
- 12 wash cycles
- Cycles are sedigned to specifically handle various fabrics and soils
- 4 water levels
- Select water level based on load size
The Frigidaire below is also a top loading washer, but it is a high efficiency washing machine that lacks the high center post agitator. It will cost more than an agitator type machine, but will save energy and save money over the long haul.
Frigidaire High Efficiency Top Load Washer
- 3.4 cu. ft. DOE seamless DuraMotion tub design lets you wash more in one load.
- Seamless plastic tub with Lifetime Warranty.
- Fresh Water Rinse Option to ensure whiter whites and reduce allergens.
- 14 wash cycles, including specialty cycles for jeans and kid’s wear and 5 soil level selections.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy-efficiency.
- Express-Select Controls allow you to easily select 10 options and 5 temperature settings.
- 5 soil/spin levels allow you to customize your wash based on your needs.
- Automatic water level adjustment saves water, and 4 manual water level options.
- Up to 12-hour delay start lets you start the washer when it’s most convenient for you
The Front-Load washer featured below is also a high efficiency machine. It washes your clothes with gentle tumble action, and provides convenient up front loading.
Whirlpool Duet 4.1-cu ft High-Efficiency Front-Load Washer (White) ENERGY STAR
- Adaptive wash actions together with HE detergent and cold water gently lift stains and soils from fabric.
- Precision dispense penetrates stains and pre-treats soils with a concentrated burst of detergent.
- Quiet spin 360 technology assures balanced performance and vibration control.
- Care control temperature management protects clothes by controlling water and temperature.
- Delay wash sets the washer to begin cleaning up to 8 hours later.
- Automatic water level control regulates the amount of water based on the size of the load
- LED display provides easy selection for all options, displays time remaining and status for the cycle
- Clean washer cycle with Affresh® washer cleaner.
- Direct drive motor allows the washer to spin faster, and uses fewer moving parts.
It’s important to note that all three manufacturers – GE, Frigidaire, and Whirlpool offer washing machines in all three configurations. So whether you prefer a traditonal agitator-type top load, an HE top load, or a front load washer you’ll be able to satisfy your needs with any of these leading brands. The professionals at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center are there to help you get the best washer at the best price. Call or visit today.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
All Major Appliances
12050 Ventura Blvd.
26767 Aguora Rd.
Mon-Sat. 9 AM to 6 PM
Sun 11 AM to 6 PM