Money saving ideas for bathroom makeovers.
You'd like to fix up the bathroom, but you just can't spring for a $25,000 renovation. Here are some ideas to refresh and makeover a bathroom on a budget, and make it look like a million dollars:
1. Paint an accent wall. You can change the entire look of your bathroom with a paintbrush. Introduce color into a drab bathroom and the room looks fresh and modern.
2. Add a backsplash. Add interest behind the vanity area with a beautiful blackspash.
3. Refinish the vanity cabinets. Introduce color and contrast into your bathroom with refinished cabinets. Often a coat of paint and new hardware can make it look like a new room.
4. Change out the vanity mirror. Replace that large frameless mirror with a picture frame mirror (or two if you have a double vanity.
5. Change the light fixtures. The old hollywood bar fixture (above) makes the bathroom look dated. A new fixture is an inexpensive way to remake the bathroom and add to the value of your home.
6. Replace the sink or sinks. Sometimes vanity sinks can be replaced without replacing the countertops. Attractive and colorful vessels and sinks provide a pleasant change of pace.
At Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center customers can save money on the best brands of sinks, baths, and plumbing fixtures for the bath. For example, the Armony sink below provides a stunning sink/countertop in one solution.
For more ideas for kitchens and baths visit the experts at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center:
NOW, two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
Category: UAKC News