New Coffee Makers from Bosch, Jenn-Air, and Wolf at UAKC
Built-In Coffee Makers – the Latest in Appliance Innovation
Built-in coffee makers are becoming increasingly popular, and it's an appliance category that more and more brands are entering. Previously, the domain of luxury European brands such as Miele and Thermador, new U.S. entrants include Wolf and Jenn-Air. Even mass premium brand Bosch has launched a built-in coffee maker.
The appeal of a built-in coffee maker begins with just getting your coffee machine off the counter and freeing up valuable counter space for other tasks. Of course, there is much more.
Built-in coffee makers will not only brew a regular cup coffee, but they'll also dispense espresso drinks, and some will even add the steamed milk for your latte'. Most built-in coffee machines will grind your coffee beans, and some can even be plumbed so that your don't have to fill them with water. Cleaning the coffee machine will vary from brand to brand so you might want to check this out. Coffee machines are typically designed to fit into a 24″ wide space, but might well have trim kits going up to 30″.
We've blogged previously about Jenn-Air's new coffee maker. Click on the link below to find out more:
Here's some information about the new coffee makers from Wolf and Bosch.
Fully automatic espresso maker/fully automatic coffee machine
- Intelligent Heater inside: Perfect brewing temperature and full aroma with the SensoFlow System
- AromaDouble Shot: Extra-strong coffee with less bitterness thanks to two grinding and brewing processes
- Exclusive comfort: CreamCleaner, insulated milk container, and cup illumination
- Innovative heating system “senso flow system”
- Innovative brewing technology with “AromaPro Concept”
- High-value ceramic grinding unit “silent ceram drive”
- aromaDouble Shot – Extra strong coffee without compromise in aroma
- Reduced heating-up time: fastest first cup!
- Pre-brewing function
The Wolf coffee system doesn't just make great coffee; its style and coordinating accessories are pleasing homeowners and designers alike. And because it isn't plumbed, it can easily be built-in to any part of any room.
- Crafting your perfect cup, every time
- Brews and cleans up with pushbutton ease
- Installs anywhere without special plumbing
- Integrates seamlessly with other Wolf products
For more information about built-in coffee makers and other fine appliances or plumbing fixtures be sure to contact the professionals at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
All Major Appliances
12050 Ventura Blvd.
26767 Aguora Rd.
Mon-Sat. 9 AM to 6 PM
Sun 11 AM to 6 PM