Remember the burger joint with the theme “Have it your way”? Why is it that it's so difficult these days to buy appliances your way? Some appliance retailers places have no way to get any information off the phone, others have only internet sales, and no convenient SouCal location. Still others farm out their delivery and service capabilities. And even others seem to not keep any appliances in stock. Worse yet, some of these mass merchants don't even have any employees that know anything about appliances. It seems they'd rather sell you a cell phone or gardening tools, than a new range or dishwasher.
Let's make it easy for you to get what you want, when you want it, at a price you're willing to pay. And let's give you the selection you want, and the advice you need to make a good choice. Let's start thinking about the customer for a change. Here's what you get when you do business with Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center:
- A business that has been around for decades, specializing in major appliances and kitchen and bath fixtures. It's not just the business, but it's also the fact that Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center (UAKC) has veteran sales associates. Ask for Maida, Long, Ken, Joe, or Edward. Along with the rest of the pro's at UAKC, these folks know the business and can take care of your needs efficiently and professionally.
- A selection that is second to none. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center handles nearly all the major brands as well as most of the high end luxury and specialty brands. Customers are always amazed that UAKC just seems to have it all.
- One of Southern California's finest showrooms – well stocked with a wide variety of products, all styles, and price levels. Many of our appliances are hooked up so you can see how they work. Sometimes we even have live cooking demonstrations going on.
- If you'd rather do business on the phone or over the internet we have one of the nation's largest online operations. All internet transactions are processed using (SSL) Secure Sockets Layer software for your protection. We can ship *most brands direct from our own warehouse. If you're in the greater Los Angeles market area we deliver and install on our own trucks.
- UAKC also has one of the largest appliance service departments in the Los Angeles area. You can call for an appointment, or if you prefer you can schedule a service call on line.
- Whether you prefer an in-store visit or a phone consultation, you'll get friendly, well-trained appliance professionals to serve your needs. We know they're good because we keep getting compliments.
- Unless you are buying from our scratch n' dent or open stock, all merchandise is shipped or delivered in original factory sealed cartons.
*some brands restrict internet sales and do not permit shipment out of a geographic region. Speak with your UAKC sales professionals for information on internet and shipment options
Life is full of tradeoffs, but you shouldn't have to settle when it comes to buying your appliances. Choose wisely. Call or visit Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center to feel like a customer again!
Category: UAKC News