Pure Water from Everpure at UAKC
Protect Your Family and Enjoy Fresh Water
Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center (UAKC) is known for major appliances and plumbing fixtures. But did you know that they also handle specialty products such as water filtration? AND, nobody does water treatment and filtration better than Everpure.
Everpure specializes in water treatment and filtration systems. They offer solutions for both the home and the business, no matter what size. If you've ever had a Coke at your favorite fast food restaurant, a Slurpee at 7-Eleven, a cappuccino at Starbucks, or soup at Outback Steakhouse, you've tasted water from an Everpure water filter. Everpure water filtration systems are the leader in the food and beverage industry. The same quality that goes into these commercial systems is available for your home at UAKC.
Here are 3 good reasons you should consider Everpure.
- Tap water that's healthful and great-tasting is increasingly rare these days. When it's contaminated it can affect nearly everything you cook, eat and drink and, therefore, it can affect the quality of your life. Water is something you simply can't afford to compromise.
- An Everpure system refines your water, stripping contaminants and bad tastes from it so all that remains is the pure basis for your favorite dishes and beverages.
- With our exclusive precoat technology, Everpure turns ordinary tap water into sparkling, great-tasting healthful drinking water by combining filtration and adsorption.
This is one of Everpure's best selling units:
The Everpure H-300 system delivers healthful, great tasting water every time. Designed with the unique Micro-Pure® technology, the H-300 reduces the following contaminants:
- Lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means.
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including THMs
As well as the following substances:
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Mold and algae
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulfides
99.9% of all particles one-half micron and larger in size
For more information about Everpure, other major appliances, and plumbing fixtures contact the professionals at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center today.
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City:
All Major Appliances
12050 Ventura Blvd.
26767 Aguora Rd.
Mon-Sat. 9 AM to 6 PM
Sun 11 AM to 6 PM
Category: UAKC News