Choosing a new sink can be a daunting task because there are so many decisions to make. Here are a few tips to help organize your thoughts.
- Sinks are often categorized by mounting method. Sinks can be topmount, undermount, wallmount, or universalmount.
- You will also need to decide what style of sink you want. A Farmhouse or apron front sink has a unique style and is often a large single bowl. Some round sinks sit on top of the counter and look great in a vanity’s modern decor.
- There are a host of materials to choose from in selecting a sink. The two most common materials are stainless steel and porcelain, but composite materials are very durable and also a good choice.
- Bowls can be single or double. Double bowls may be equal or unequal. Unequal sinks may have the smaller bowl on either the right or the left. Bowl depths also vary.
- The size or width of the sink may vary from a small 12″ single prep sink, to a big 45″ Farmhouse sink, with common sizes being 30-36″.
Click below to see the selection of sinks available at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center;
For more information and the best prices on your new sink contact the experts at:
Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
12025 Ventura Blvd. Ste B-105
Studio City, CA 91604
PH 877 696-2987