Luxury GE Monogram Appliances 3 Ways
Available Through Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
Three distinct styles. Seemingly endless options for personalization.
Unmatched in selection and sophistication, the GE Monogram Collection can be the inspiration for stunning kitchen design. Whether you want a room that caters to your taste for modern simplicity or a gourmet showplace that proudly displays your passion for cooking, you'll find a selection of Monogram® appliances to suit your plans beautifully.
Monogram® professional appliances have a striking architectural quality that commands center stage. Boldly styled and brilliantly executed, these appliances become the dramatic focus of your kitchen and cooking experience.
Shaped and hand-polished to seamless perfection, Monogram® European appliances create a clean, refined impression in a stainless steel or black finish. Each appliance beautifully complements the other for a harmonious overall look.
Monogram custom-panel appliances – refrigerators, dishwashers, warming drawers, refrigeration modules, icemakers and compactors – blend discreetly and gracefully into the background for a look of quiet understatement. For an added touch of personalization, order cabinet-compatible handles and pulls from your local design center.
Save up to $2000 on select Monogram® appliance packages.
Receive a $1000 instant rebate when you purchase
- a Monogram professional range with either a hood or a 24″ dishwasher OR
- a Monogram wall oven and cooktop with either a hood or a 24″ dishwasher.
Get an additional $1000 instant rebate when you add a Monogram built-in refrigerator. Offer valid October 1, 2012 – March 31, 2013.
- To roast the butternut squash, cut each squash in half length-wise and remove the seeds.
- Place on a dish and cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave until the squash is soft, about 6 – 8 minutes per squash.
- Allow to cool, then scoop out the pulp for use in the soup.
- In a soup pot, saute onions in butter for about 5 minutes at medium-high heat.
- Add all other ingredients and stir. Let simmer on low for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to incorporate the melting cheese.
- Blend until smooth using an immersion blender, or in batches with a blender or food processor.
Category: UAKC News