GE Monogram Grills Available at UAKC
Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center
A Monogram® 54″ freestanding outdoor grill puts immense power, control and possibility at your fingertips. Sculpted from heavy-gauge stainless steel, this professional-style grill offers more than 1,500 square inches of surface space to handle a wide variety of foods
- 25,000-BTU stainless steel burners offer precise control across a wide spectrum of temperature settings
- Motorized rotisserie with a ceramic-infrared burner for slow roasting of meats
- 25,000-BTU searing burner; two 15,000-BTU side burners with reversible wok grates
- Integrated illumination for nighttime grilling
- Full range of included accessories, such as a grill cover, smoker box, cutting board, drop-down warming shelf and burner covers
Take a look at all the brands of outdoor grills available at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center:
Alfresco, Coyote Dacor, DCS, Fire Magic, Fuego, Lynx, GE Monogram, Viking, Wolf
Whether it’s a grill on a cart or an outdoor kitchen, the sales associates at Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center will help you get the best equipment at the lowest prices.
Here's a great recipe to cook on your new gas grill from Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center (UAKC).
Recipe: Cedar Plank Salmon
- 1 2-pound salmon filet with skin
- 1 cedar plank, soaked in water for 60 minutes (can be purchased most places where cooking utensils are sold)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2-tablespoons canola oil
- 1-tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 1-teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat to high and then adjust to medium low after 15 minutes.
- Allow coals to burn until they are covered with white ash.
- Place salmon, skin side down on cedar plank.
- Combine brown sugar, oil, thyme and cayenne in a bowl. Spread over salmon.
- Place the planked salmon on the grilling grate and cook, covered for about 40 minutes or until the surface begins to turn white.
Be sure to visit Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center for the hottest deals on gas grills:
Two locations to serve you – Calabasas and Studio City: